The World Heritage List includes 936 properties forming part of the cultural and natural heritage which the World Heritage Committee considers as having outstanding universal value.
I’m trying to visit most of them. So far I’ve seen 19.
- Historic City of Toledo
- Historic Centre of Cordoba
- Alhambra, Generalife and Albayzín, Granada
- Cathedral, Alcázar and Archivo de Indias in Seville
- Westminster Palace, Westminster Abbey and Saint Margaret’s Church
- Tower of London
- Paris, Banks of the Seine
- Palace and Park of Versailles
- Historic Centre of Florence
- Upper Middle Rhine Valley
- Vatican City
- Yosemite National Park